Thank you for visiting and shopping at https://rosebox.co.uk/. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Delivery/Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 1 – 5 business days. Orders may, occasionally, not be shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
We currently ship using the following insured courier services:
- Royal Mail
- Parcel Force Worldwide
We currently only ship to the UK Mainland & Europe.
Specifically, through Royal Mail we will be able to provide you with the following services:
Royal Mail Tracked 24 & 48hr:
- End to end tracking service
- Our customers can check the status of their delivery online, (www.royalmail.com)
- Free SMS/ E-mail notifications for our customers with an estimated delivery window.
- Range of delivery options including – “Deliver to Neighbour”, “Safe place” and Local Collect.
- Electronic /postal notification for our customers on “attempted delivery”. Our customers can then choose to collect their items from the local post office or arrange for a redelivery.
Our current delivery charges for UK Mainland are as follows:
Delivery In 3 – 5 Days – £4.99
Delivery In 1 – 2 Days – £9.99
Priority Next Day Delivery – £14.99
Our current delivery charges for Scotland and North Ireland are as follows:
Delivery In 3 – 5 Days – £49.99
Our current delivery charges for Scottish Isles are as follows:
Delivery In 3 – 5 Days – £49.99
Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
We are not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
We are not liable or responsible for any products damaged or lost during shipping, except in the event that you order through Royal Mail which provides compensation (for loss or damage only) up to £100 per item. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
Our current delivery charges for International Shipping are as follows:
Europe Shipping – £99.95
Does the price I pay include customs charges?
The price you pay does not include customs charges as these are not known at the time the order is placed.
The decision is made by the relevant authorities in the delivery country who will contact you if there are any charges to be paid.
Our Return & Refund Policy (https://rosebox.co.uk/return-refund-policy) provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order.
You should also head over to our website to have a look at:
If you have any questions on our delivery policy, contact us through the information specified below:
- You can contact us through our contact form on our Contact Us Page.
- You can contact us through email at email@example.com
- Or through telephone 02030515537
- Or through mail at Unit T5, Venture House, Cross Street, Macclesfield, Cheshire, SK11 7PG.